POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : [Plugin] InsertCode v1.001 : Re: [Plugin] InsertCode v1.001 Server Time
26 Jun 2024 05:44:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [Plugin] InsertCode v1.001
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 27 Jun 2003 08:16:04
Message: <3efc3584@news.povray.org>
Oh... sorry about your night searching for a non-existing bug! <:-(  but as
it happened after I installed your plugin I assumed that it was (maybe!) the
culpit!
Ah! Excellent suggestion!!! I shall remember that, if it happens again.
Did I tell you I much appreciate your plugin? It's one of those "little"
things that makes life easy.

Thomas